Monday, January 13, 2014

Frozen~^^

   I watched movie in Friday. It was animation movie
`Frozen`. I  was so happy that in Korea, this movie does not
release, but I can see it today. In this movie, there
are Enna and Elsa for main character and other character
Sven Prince Han, Kristoff, Queen and King.



  There was a Elsa who can control the ice. But when she was
playing with Enna, but there was big accident to Enna, so
their parents went to troll`s village to fix Enna, but  they
said when she will be OK, she need to erase memory about
Elsa can control the ice. After that accident, Elsa and
Enna can`t see each other. Also Enna`s power was getting
stronger.




  Enna and Elsa were missing each other. After mother and
dad dead with ship accident, Elsa need to be a queen, so she
 open the gate first time. Also Elsa and Enna were so awkward
 that they met a long time.



Enna was excited for outside world and she met a boy who has
 a same mind as her. So they said they will married together, in
one day they met.






































1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are not finished with the assignment. There are so many blank space at the end of this posting that I almost thought that my computer suddenly got out of order. :p Other than characters and plot, you had to talk about what you learned from the movie as well.
    However, I like your first and second paragraph and I look forward to read the rest of your assignmet, please. :)

    ReplyDelete