Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three Things I know to be True

Hello~~
I will introduce myself!!
My name is Joo Young~^^
I am 12 years old and in 2014 I will be 13 years old.
 I am going to Young Hoon Elementary School.
This is my first GLPS.(21 WINTER GLPS). I  am in class 7 with Hyeon Young.









My favorite actor is Emma Watson who take the Harry Potter  what is my favorite movie. I n Harry Potter, I love Hermione the best because she is pretty and smart.

























1. seven:me:one

2. Busan, Seoul

3. tiger

1 comment:

  1. Joo Young, you made a good start with your introduction - however the task was to write about three things which are true about yourself... you mentioned only Hermione from Harry Potter...thanks for sharing and completing the tasks next time.

    ReplyDelete